I’m sure by now you know that I love to teach!
I’m facilitating quite a number of the workshops for The Comms Mentoring Program (CMP) which was created by The Comms Avenue.
During our first workshop, we talked about how to become a world-class communications professional.
I’ll share some key snippets:
- Have good professional values.
- Pay attention to your work ethic.
- Go the extra mile for excellence.
- Have a good professional self-image.
- Don’t allow your self-worth to be tied to praise or criticism.
Watch the full video below. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop a comment.